The FPGA team is looking for a technical engineer who will be responsible for FPGA infrastructure and services from end to end: You will be responsible to build and maintain source control and regression system for the RTL code stream, leading local projects to ensure continues integration. You will develop and maintain infrastructure that provides remote controllability for FPGAs, infrastructure services for FPGA lab, functioning as a system admin for Apple Israel FPGA farm. The position will be involved in internal customer relationships, vendor relationships, and ongoing infrastructure operations strategy.
- 3+ years experience in relevant field
- Expertise in coding in Perl (preferred), TCL or Python
- Proven track record of developing infrastructure operations strategies and implementing them
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and proactive with proven creative and critical thinking capabilities
- High level of communication skills with cross- functional team members, be able to efficiently collaborate with team members to achieve project goals, and contribute positively to the engineering community environment.
- Experience in infrastructure for FPGA supporting compilation/synthesis/debug of FPGA is a plus
- Experience in Synplify-Pro is a plus
- Experience in Vivado is a plus
- Experience with revision control systems, infrastructure and CI/CD automation tools is helpful
Help tune performance, ensure high availability and scalability of infrastructure Develop test automation frameworks in collaboration with rest of the team Develop and maintain configuration management solutions Scaling our FPGA farm infrastructure and environments as we continue to grow Develop remote controllability and debug to the FPGA farm Develop continues integration infrastructure
Education & Experience
Technical BSc/MSc degree or equivalent work experience, preferably in a computer software.