Validation Team Leader
Software and Services
This isn't an ordinary automation and validation engineering team leader position. You will engage in a collaborative and fast-paced environment to discover and solve challenging problems that arise from integrating new technologies into Apple’s products. You will join a hands-on development team that fosters engineering excellence, creativity and innovation. Put your creativity, hardware background, programming, and problem solving skills to the test. Adapt quickly to new technical areas, and deeply engage cross-functional teams to solve problems. In this role you will be managing a team responsible for all aspects of a large-scale lab designed for testing new Hardware and Firmware
- Are you a hands-on problem solver? Are you passionate about validation, finding problems, and solving them?
- At least 5 years of Validation experience.
- At least 3 years of Validation team leading/ management experience, but we encourage you to apply with any level of experience.
- Highly motivated, capable of working independently and as part of a team - Mandatory
- Experience in SoC/ System/ HW testing or integration - Advantage
Your responsibility will likely to include managing a team doing: Development and operation of a large-scale automation lab testing multiple products simultaneously Testing of HW and FW, including management of automated tests, integration and debug of lab failures Integration of multiple deliverables from various R&D teams at Apple in order to ensure timely delivery of a quality product Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
Education & Experience
B.Sc in CS/SW/EE