Fullstack SW Engineer
Software and Services
The people here at Apple don’t just build products —they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Every single day, people do amazing things at Apple. Do you want to impact billions of users by developing an extraordinary product with a prime focus on accuracy, understandability and performance of the product? Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Applications team is looking for a software engineer to design and develop web applications. The role requires quick learning skills, good problem solving abilities and a great passion for technology.
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Experience in front-end development that includes at least one framework, such as jQuery, Bootstrap or Angular.
- Multiple frameworks - Advantage
- Experience designing and working with rational databases using SQL
- Ability to design a simple yet powerful web UI
- Ability to develop new and innovative applications as well as debug and refactor existing code
- Experience designing, building, and maintaining RESTful APIs - Advantage
In this role, you will design & develop web applications that are used internally by Apple engineers. You will be responsible of understanding the user’s needs, and come up with the best solution for them in a timely fashion. Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
Education & Experience
B.Sc/M.Sc in Computer Science or equivalent field