Tools & Characterisation SW Engineer
Software and Services
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. As part of our storage algorithm group, you will be part of a team that develops algorithm test flows and perform characterisation for Apple memory products. In this position you will be part of a team developing complex and versatile HW/SW solutions for most important tasks in future Apple products. You will work with both SW design team, validation teams and hardware teams within Apple to push forward the memory product to production. You will be responsible to investigate and debug the product failures and performance cases.
- At least 3 years of experience with any of the following activities:
- Experience in coding test programs - Mandatory.
- Good SW skills, with experience in C/C++/C# /PYTHON,MATLAB, etc. - Mandatory
- Failure analysis and troubleshooting
- Good understanding of memory devices (DRAM/SRAM/Flash) and product reliability - Advantage
- Familiarity with automated test equipment (ATE). (Advantest, Verigy, UFLEX, J750, Magnum, Kalos etc.) - Advantage
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise work to meet deadlines.
Your responsibilities are likely to include: Tools implementation and characterisation for different SW and HW modules Test flow definition for various testing teams Development of SW tools for various testing environments Analyze testing flows Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
Education & Experience
B.Sc/M.Sc in Computer Science or equivalent field