Software and Services
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Our newly formed team is looking for a great teammate lab tech engineer with versatile technical skills.
- 5+ years of experience in HW-SW integration, validation and testing
- Proven hands-on experience in complex HW setups
- Strong technical troubleshooting and debugging capabilities
- Basic coding and scripting capabilities, preferably Python
- Proven experience with network or RF technologies
- Team Player, drive action to completion, excellent communication & interpersonal skills
In this role you will be part of a core team in Wireless Technologies group, responsible for Lab RF test execution and setup assembling. You will work with HW and SW to integrate new devices, tests and report results. A member in this team is expected to be innovative, striving for excellence with high motivation and must know to drive action to completion with attention to details. The ideal candidate will be an outstanding teammate.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering / Computer Engineering or equivalent experience