Automation Leader - Imaging & Sensing Technology Group
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Dynamic, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple products. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? The Imaging and Sensing group at Apple develops depth sensing systems such as the revolutionary True Depth camera that powers Face ID. This multi-disciplinary group of engineers is responsible for architecture, design, and development of these highly complex sensing systems for all Apple products. Apple's Camera group is looking for an extraordinary Automation Leader to lead state of the art technologies for Apple products. As part of the team you would work on core hardware components, including the Apple machine learning algorithms, image processing and computer vision algorithms, FW, Driver, app level frameworks and system integration, where you will have the chance to define the way that Apple develops, tests and manufactures all of its products. Our close-knit team fosters an environment of product innovation, rapid product iteration and collaboration at both team and multi-functional levels with a liberating amount of autonomy.
- Experience leading development of automation infrastructure and test code.
- Experience in Python programming.
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming.
- Experience working on multi-disciplinary products.
- Ambitious and independent.
- Phenomenal interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Advantage: Image processing / computer vision background.
- Advantage: Experience in QA life cycle of major SW/HW products.
- Develop automation infrastructure and tests for computer vision and machine learning algorithms implemented for Apple products. - Work with multiple programming languages including Python, Swift and Objective C. - Work closely with algorithm and FW/Driver teams for tests implementation and debugging.
Education & Experience
B.Sc. in Engineering, Computer Science, Physics.