Algorithms Implementation Engineer - Imaging & Sensing Technology Group
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Dynamic, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple products. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? The Imaging and Sensing group at Apple develops depth sensing systems such as the revolutionary True Depth camera that powers Face ID. This multi-disciplinary group of engineers is responsible for architecture, design, and development of these highly complex sensing systems for all Apple products. Apple's Camera group is looking for an extraordinary Algorithms implementation engineer to drive state of the art technologies for Apple products. As part of the team you would work on core hardware components, including the Apple Image signal processing pipeline, and machine learning neural engine, where you will have the chance to define the way that Apple develops, tests and manufactures all of its products. Our close-knit team fosters an environment of product innovation, rapid product iteration and collaboration at both team and multi-functional levels with a liberating amount of autonomy.
- 4+ years relevant work experience
- Hard-working, independent and fast learner
- Implementation and optimisation of algorithms, including computer vision and DNNs - Design and implementation of SW modules from the driver level to the application level for a unique camera system.
Education & Experience
B.Sc. in Computer Science
- - C/C++ experience
- - Experience working close to HW
- - Experience in the following is an advantage:
- - Optimisations using GPGPU / NEON / SSE
- - MATLAB
- - Obj-C and iOS app development
- - python scripting