Embedded FW Engineer - PMU Team
Software and Services
Are you a big-picture thinker who loves setting ambitious goals? Do you have a passion for understanding how each line of code affects all the others? Your dedication to cross-disciplinary collaboration will help develop groundbreaking technologies, such as iOS, macOS, watchOS, and tvOS. By crafting these distinct, holistic user experiences, you’ll continue to uphold and advance the excellence people expect from Apple devices. In this role you will be responsible to design and implement software for power management units You’ll be part of a team developing complex and versatile hardware/software integrated solutions for mission-critical tasks in future Apple products.
- 2-5 years of embedded software design and implementation
- Experience and proficiency in C
- Significant experience in writing low-level drivers for hardware
- Knowledge of bus protocols - I2C, SPI, SPMI
- RTOS knowledge
- We’re looking for someone who is creative, critical thinking and has proven troubleshooting skills.
- You should be highly professional, with the ability to deliver proven work on tight schedules, have excellent collaborative skills and the ability to work closely with Silicon design and HW design engineers
Design and implement software for the PMU Work closely with hardware and system teams to accomplish software/hardware integration Actively participate in the bringup of new products Debug complex system-wide issues The people who work here have reinvented and defined entire industries with our products and services. The same passion for innovation also applies to our practices — strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. You should join us if you want to help deliver the next amazing Apple product. You will work with us from Apple's headquarters in Cupertino, California and participate in domestic and international travel. Our team goes on-site for manufacturing support to ensure success. It's one of the most exciting aspects of the job.
Education & Experience
Master’s (preferred) or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or a related field.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. For more information, please click here.
- Apple will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. If you are applying for a position in San Francisco, please click here.
- Apple participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Learn more.
- Apple's committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Learn more.
- Apple is a drug-free workplace. Learn more.