Embedded FW Team Leader - PMU Team
Software and Services
In this role you will be responsible to design and implement software for power management units. You’ll lead a small team of engineers developing complex and versatile hardware/software integrated solutions for mission-critical tasks in future Apple products .
- B.Sc in Computer or Electrical Engineering
- 4+ years of embedded software design and implementation
- 2+ years as team leader
- Experience and proficiency in C
- Experience in writing firmware for ARM micro-controllers
- Significant experience in writing low-level hardware drivers
- Knowledge in bus protocols - I2C, SPI, SPMI
- RTOS knowledge
Design and implement software for the PMU Lead a team of firmware engineers Work closely with hardware and system teams to accomplish software/hardware integration Actively participate in the bringup of new products Debug complex system-wide issues
Education & Experience
Master’s (preferred) or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or a related field.