RF Performance & Board Design Engineer
The RF System Integration Group is looking for RF Performance & Board Design Engineer to be responsible for Evaluation board design as well as RF performance system analysis and debug of one of our next wireless devices on a variety of relevant wireless protocols.
- - Experience in Complex Board designs, from board architecture through schematics design and layout all the way to hands-on lab bring-up
- - Experience in Wireless system analysis and debug
- - System view and understanding / familiar with RF parameters and measurements methods
- - Knowledge of RF lab equipment including: spectrum analyzer, VSA, network, power sensors, vector signal generators, switch controllers, combiners
- - Knowledge of basic lab equipment including: oscilloscopes, multimeters, power supplies
- - Highly motivated and proven capability to work in a group but yet have the ability to handle tasks independently
- - Good knowledge and experience in silicon analysis and debug skills
- - Accountability, being able to drive action to completion
- - Scripting and automation programming experience in Python - an advantage
- - Knowledge in WiFi/BT standard - an advantage
In this role you will be part of core team in RF performance and board design team, responsible for Evaluation Board design & RF system performance analysis. Encouraged to be innovative, striving for perfection with high motivation, know to drive action to completion, able to prioritize reports in high quality and care about the small details. Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
Education & Experience
B.Sc in Electrical Engineering