Big-Data & Full Stack CAD Engineer
Software and Services
At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Dynamic, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. Will you join us in crafting solutions that do not yet exist? In this highly visible and multi-functional role as a senior member of our hardware CAD team, you will be responsible for developing best-in-class methodologies and flows for Apple silicon products. You will collaborate with multiple design teams to identify and implement critical design metrics for different stages of chip designs working with other CAD disciplines to establish and support regression infrastructure to execute flows and collect data. You will develop new methods to automatically generate, analyze and visualize complex engineering data, apply Big Data and predictive analytics principles to semiconductor design.
- 3+ years of industry experience with software front-end or backend development in enterprise-level applications.
- Experience in Software or Design analytics – building data driven dashboards
- Experience with Linux environment
- Experience with Python and Perl – advantage
- Experience with design, coding, review and testing of global automations
- Experience with Team City or Jenkins advantage
- Excellent communications skills, customer interfacing experience is a big plus
- Knowledge of NoSQL and Big Data databases, knowing Splunk is a big plus
Collaborate with the design, IT and CAD teams to develop high-impact web applications to improve our productivity and design process You'll build a proven, reliable and scalable software that drives continuous and robust automation. You'll implement process changes to scale our efforts across multiple projects The position includes owning all technical aspects of Splunk build and dashboard development. Performing hands-on architecture, design, and development of the systems Develop mining and advanced analytics solutions Architect and develop an infrastructure that requires a bare minimum of operational maintenance that completely automate the traditional tasks of CAD, hardware design, hardware validation and IT. Develop high-impact applications to improve the productivity and design process in any language
Education & Experience
BSc/ MSc in Computer Science, Information Systems or Data Science