Software and Services
Our growing team is looking for a team player DevOps engineer with versatile technical skills. You will develop CI, test and release infrastructure and scalable systems that will support the core development of Wireless Technologies. In this high impact role, you will develop new infrastructure from scratch and constantly optimize and improve existing infrastructure.
- 7+ years DevOps development experienced
- Proven experience in OOP development and scripting: Python / Java / Groovy etc.
- Experience with shell-scripting in Unix/Linux, preferably Bash or Zsh
- Experience with CI/CD processes, preferably Jenkins pipelines & Git
- Experience with configuration management tools, preferably Ansible
- Experience in Data Analytics tools such as Splunk or ELK stack - An advantage
- Experience with monitoring tools: Nagios / Datadog / Prometheus / Grafana / Zabbix etc. - An advantage
- Experience with repository manager, preferably Artifactory - An advantage
- Strong technical troubleshooting and debugging capabilities
- Team Player, drive action to completion, excellent communication & interpersonal skills
In this role you will be part of a core team in Wireless Technologies group, responsible for DevOps infrastructure design and development. As a team member, you will participate in all phases of feature development - concept, requirements, design, development, implementation, testing and user support. Expected to be highly motivated, enthusiastic programmer with advanced problem solving and debugging skills. The ideal candidate will be a great teammate.
Education & Experience
B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience