Audio SW & Validation Engineer
At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Dynamic, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple products. The same real passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. Join us to help deliver the next groundbreaking Apple product. Work with logic designers to understand the operation of the block and system levels. Investigate the use cases, system-level operation, and performance requirements . Develop low-level software to validate functionality, conformance, and performance of the systems.
- Strong knowledge in C, Assembly
- Computer structure knowledge
- Digital Signal processing knowledge - advantage
- Understanding in HW-SW integrations - advantage
- Good debug skills - advantage
In this highly visible position you will be working on best in class Apple SoC. You will be in charge of SW development. You will be working on design, development and integration of complex drivers, tests and SW infrastructure, as well as SoC Bring-ups and complex debug activities.
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree or Master Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. For more information, please click here.
- Apple will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. If you are applying for a position in San Francisco, please click here.
- Apple participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Learn more.
- Apple's committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Learn more.
- Apple is a drug-free workplace.