We’re a diverse collection of thinkers and doers, continually reimagining our products, systems, and practices to help people do what they love in new ways. This is a deeply collaborative place, where everything we create is the result of people in different roles and teams working together to make each other’s ideas stronger. That same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices, strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it! The successful candidate will mainly have electricity proficiency in a similar role & professional knowledge in plumbing & mechanical systems! This position will oversee the design process, commissioning and running of electromechanical systems and processes.
- The person will have demonstrated the ability to foster key relationships with Apple corporate business functions & customers.
- The individual will be comfortable providing concise communications to stakeholders and customers.
- Extensive experience in similar positions
- Understand the business of Facilities & Real Estate in a dynamic Multi-national environment.
- Experience with Labs ,Data Centres environments preferred.
- Experience in setting up and managing Planned and Reactive Maintenance Schedules.
- Management of MEP Program to meet the requirements for obtaining an annual permit for the local Fire Authority.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated problem-solving capability to deliver to safety, quality, cost and output targets
- Demonstrated skills in completing risk assessments and consistently delivering to aggressive targets is essential.
- Self-starter and capable individual contributor.
- Relevant management experience in all aspects of electrical services is essential including plumbing & mechanical systems.
- A flexible, ‘can-do’ work ethic
- Day to day owner of all electrical systems at Apple Haifa facility. - Extensive knowledge and experience in operating and maintaining electromechanical systems such as main air conditioning/HVAC installations (chillers), sprinkler systems, CDA systems, BMS system, and sanitary plumbing. - Provide oversight for planned preventative maintenance program and critical spares to optimize cost to Apple whilst ensuring no impact on the business continuity. - Electrical maintenance budget development and management. - Managing electrical systems, risk assessments & emergency electrical systems. - Management of matrixed teams of contractors, suppliers to deliver the MEP maintenance scope of work as per agreed success indicators
Education & Experience
- Certificate of electrician or air conditioning technician with certificate of electrician - Electricity certificate (3*63A)