Depth Sensors QA Team Leader - Imaging & Sensing Group
Apple's Camera group is seeking for a hardworking Depth Sensors QA Team Leader. The team is responsible for design, planning and overall quality of various depth technologies and sensors at Apple: validation of the depth algorithms, calibration algorithms and the software modules that control the sensors for various state-of-the-art technologies. The team leader shall manage the team, build the processes and the test plans, maintain work plans and ensure high quality testing in regards to the sophisticated technologies. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? The Imaging and Sensing group at Apple develops depth sensing systems such as the revolutionary True Depth camera that powers Face ID. This multi-disciplinary group of engineers is responsible for architecture, design, and development of these highly complex sensing systems for all Apple products. If it sounds exciting, then let's talk!
- 8+ years in SW System QA or System Engineer of multi-disciplinary system
- 2+ years as team leader
- Experience in designing or testing system level features in a HW-SW environment
- Experience in Software requirement specification documentation
- Experience in automation and manual testing
- Optics and imaging system
- Strong QA methodology skills
- Phenomenal interpersonal and presentation skills, results-oriented and independent
- Advantage: Image Processing / Computer Vision background.
- Advantage: Python experience
- Team Leadership - Testing definition of Software related risks in diverse components - Work planing and tasks management - Test execution management
Education & Experience
B.Sc. in Engineering, Computer Science, Physics.