CAD Design Automation Engineer
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new insights have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Dynamic, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. Join us to help deliver the next groundbreaking Apple products.
- Solid programming foundation (e.g. data structure and algorithm, performance, paradigm, revision control, CI/CD, testing).
- Hands-on experience of 3+ years in Verilog and SystemVerilog
- Familiarity with VHDL a plus.
- Familiarity with registers generation/automation is a plus.
- Hands-on experience of scripting using Python or Perl, tcl is a plus.
- Experience writing or maintaining scripts or Makefile that automate RTL is a plus.
- Good communications skills are required and prior customer support experience is a plus.
- Experience in design verification or design verification automation is a plus.
- Experience in Verific APIs is a plus
Developing pre-silicon RTL in SOC is a complex process; in this highly visible role, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining first class infrastructures to meet the challenges across multiple disciplines. This position tackles issues in the context of high availability, maximum efficiencies, and large design. The position will demand great flexibility in terms of problem solving and massive appetite for acquiring new knowledge.
Education & Experience
BSC in Electrical engineering/ Computer engineering MSC is a plu