Business Manager, App Store - Israel
Software and Services
We’ve all found apps we love and apps that have changed our lives. Apps transform the ways we learn, work, travel, play, and pursue our passions. Since the App Store launched in 2008, it has changed the way we all live, enabling countless new companies, spawning new industries and creating millions of jobs. But we believe we’re just getting started. We are looking for a Business Manager with a passion for apps to support our App Store business. Want to help Israeli app developers find success with the right audience through sustainable business models? Then we want to hear from you!
- Extensive experience across relevant functions, including: business development, partnership management, product management, or consulting within the mobile space.
- Experience with app monetisation including free-to-play and / or subscription business models.
- Excellent written & verbal business communication skills in Hebrew and English.
- An ability to analyse and communicate results clearly and effectively to leaders.
- Ability to work with international peers collaboratively across timezones.
- Passion for and understanding of Apple brand, products, and platforms.
- Extraordinary social and relationship-building interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously.
- You are creative and resourceful in problem-solving.
In this role, you will: Support the App Store business in Israel in close collaboration with international management teams. Work cross-functionally with Apple stakeholders to build and maintain close relationships with key Israeli app developers. Support developers in their business growth by providing data-driven guidance and by driving adoption of App Store best practices. Work closely with app and game developers to support them in optimizing their in-app monetization strategies Be aware of upcoming app releases in order to collaborate with editorial and marketing teams to support the execution of promotional campaigns, and advocate on behalf of local developers. Advocate for developer-centric platform improvements based on developer feedback, market research, and analysis.
Education & Experience
- This role is based in Herzliya, Israel.
- Fluent English and Hebrew is required.