MAC Design Verification Engineer
The Apple eco-system leverages multiple wireless technologies to enable a user experience like no other. The wireless connectivity silicon (WCS) team leads the way in developing complex SoCs to enable this experience in current and future Apple products. By leveraging state of art processes, tools, flows along with unique proprietary features and advanced architecture, the team aims to deliver best in class wireless connectivity solutions. The WCS organization plans to grow significantly to address the multiple silicon tapeouts targeting different product lines at Apple in the coming years. There will be huge growth opportunities to build new infrastructure. If you are passionate about wireless technologies, working on next generation new infrastructure and learning new things, this is the place for you.
- At least 5 years of SoC or MAC fullchip/block level verification experience
- Knowledge of Wireless Connectivity or MAC verification is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of standard ASIC design and verification flows, simulation and testbench development
- Advanced knowledge of SystemVerilog and the UVM methodology is highly preferred
- Skills with constrained random testing, coverage closure, gate level simulations
- Experience writing scripts in languages such as Perl or Python
- Team player with excellent communication skills and the desire to take on diverse challenges
Own critical block and sub-system verification of WIFI MAC. Architect and develop testbenches and environments. Learn new protocols related to IEEE 802.11 Wireless LAN specification. Create, simulate and debug test scenarios. Lead regressions and issue tracking. Collaborate with design and systems engineering teams to review specifications and architecture, extract features, and define verification plans. Drive coverage analysis and closure.
Education & Experience
BSc or MSC in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering