ASIC Logic Design Engineer - AMS Group
The RTL Engineer is the centre of a PHY design effort collaborating with architecture, analog, CAD, timing and PD design teams, with a critical impact on delivering elite PHY designs. You will also collaborate with the engineering design team to develop the verification environment for block and SoC developments.
- Requires at least 2+ years of industry experience.
- Developing and implementing AMS PHY.
- Advanced knowledge of standard ASIC verification flows including simulation and testbench development.
- Knowledge about industry standards and practices in PHY Design, including RTL writing, verification tools of RTL.
- Deep Understanding of all aspects of PHY construction, Integration and Physical Design.
- Working knowledge of Extraction and STA methodology and tools.
- Excellent knowledge of System Verilog, Verilog.
- Good knowledge of C / C++
- Experience with either Perl/Tcl scripts.
- Knowledge of industry standard interfaces and experience with multiple frontend simulators/debuggers.
- Deep understanding of Design methodology to debug issues at PHY level.
- A teammate with excellent interpersonal skills and the desire to pursue diverse challenges.
Participate in the architecture of next generation PHY. RTL implementation of the micro-architecture. Participate in clearly defining specification, testing and verification of the PHY design. Work in collaboration with CAD, PD teams to implement RTL design into GDS. Run various design verification flow and provide guidelines to other designers. Participate in establishing CAD and design methodologies for correct by construction designs Assist in flow development for PHY integration.
Education & Experience
BS.c / MS.c EE or BS.c / MS.c CE
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. For more information, please click here. Apple participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Learn more. Apple's committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Learn more.