IP Design Verification for Cellular
At Apple, we work every single day to craft products that enrich people’s lives. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? Do you like changing the game? We have an opportunity for an outstandingly passionate design verification lead. As a member of our dynamic group, you will have the rare and exciting opportunity to craft upcoming products that will delight and encourage millions of Apple’s customers every single day. This role is for a design verification engineer who will enable us to produce fully functional first silicon IP designs. The responsibilities include all phases of pre-silicon verification including but not limited to: establishing DV methodology, test-plan development, verification environment development including stimulus and checkers, test-writing, debug, coverage, sign-off for RTL freeze and tape-out. The activity includes working with system teams on definition and verification of system level scenarios and performance tests.
- 5+ years’ experience in digital logic design verification
- Knowledge of SystemVerilog and UVM
- Experience in developing UVM based IP test-benches
- Experience with complex designs and debug skills ability
- Strong Communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team and be productive under tight schedule
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring bug-free first silicon for part of the IP and are expected to: Develop detailed test and coverage plans based on the micro-architecture. Develop verification methodology suitable for the IP, ensuring a scalable and portable environment. Develop verification environment, including all the respective components such as stimulus, checkers, assertions, trackers, coverage. Execute verification plans, including design bring-up, DV environment bring- up, regression enabling all features under your care, and debug of the test failures. Develop block, IP and SoC level test-benches, track and report DV progress using a variety of metrics, including bugs and coverage.
Education & Experience
B.Sc / M.Sc in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering from leading universities
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. For more information, please click here.
- Apple participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Learn more.
- Apple's committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Learn more.