Herzliya, Tel Aviv District, Israel
Software and Services
In this role You will be an active developer of SW infrastructure for a Firmware group developing Wireless. Technologies, joining a dynamic growing team of SW & FW developers. You will design and develop CI automation and advanced tools that are in extensive daily use. You are expected to gather requirements and create solid tools and automations which are high in quality, robust and have great performance.
- 5+ years experience in Tools/Automation design in multithreading, OO environment.
- Programming and scripting experience using several of the following: Python, Shell, Makefiles, C/C++
- Experience & Proficiency in Python.
- Experience with Continuous Integration solutions (Jenkins).
- Experience with source control systems (preferably Git).
- Accountability, being able to drive action to completion.
- Detailed oriented, Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Experience in Swift / Objective C in OSX or iOS - an advantage.
- Experience under Unix/Linux operating systems - an advantage.
- Experience with automation development for RT systems – an advantage.
- Understanding of Wireless Technologies (Bluetooth/ WiFi preferred) – an advantage.
You will be part of a core team in the Wireless Technologies firmware group that provides an infrastructure supporting the development of firmware solutions. This includes a continuous integration and validation infrastructure, SW tools and scripts using various technologies. These are targeted to increase the performance and validation of WLAN (IEEE 802.11) solutions. Expected to be highly motivated, enthusiastic programmer with advanced problem solving and debugging skills.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.
- We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants.
- Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.