Machine Learning Engineer
Herzliya, Tel Aviv District, Israel
Machine Learning and AI
Imagine what you could do with Machine Learning at Apple! Extraordinary ideas have a way of becoming excellent products, services, and customer experiences which are personalized, contextualized and intelligent to our users. The ML Algo team at Apple works on various multidisciplinary ML projects related to Apple’s chip design technologies. We are looking for an outstanding machine learning engineer to develop state-of-the-art algorithms and infrastructure for the next generation of thoughtful and personal products we deliver. If you thrive at the intersection of algorithms, Apple’s outstanding chips and applied machine learning this position will excite and encourage you.
- Independent, self-motivated and auto-didactic.
- Proactive with proven creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Strong theoretical and analytical skills
- Hands-on DL development frameworks (PyTorch/TensorFlow)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
In this role you will join a team of researchers developing algorithms and technologies enabling the next generation of Apple products. Core Responsibilities: Research and develop ML algorithms in the fields of chip design Bring to fruition proof of concept ideas to fully developed applications Join forces and work with researchers from various Apple sites, collaborating with teams across Apple with multidisciplinary skills Design and develop data pipelines for robust and scalable machine learning life cycle support Develop processes and tools to analyze model performances
Education & Experience
M.Sc./P.h.D in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science with focus on machine learning
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.