Interactive Producer India
Gurgaon, Haryana, India
The role of the Marketing Communications group at Apple in India is to develop unique creative marketing solutions that will support Apple’s business growth without compromising the need for flawless development and execution of world-class communications. Apple’s Marcom team is looking for a hands-on Interactive Producer with the perfect blend of technical expertise and project management skills. The role involves handling the daily project queue, partnering with cross-functional teams, handling vendor resources, delivering local specific contents and completing simultaneous product launches on tight schedules. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here.
- You have proven experience working for a dynamic interactive or digital organisation with technical project management experience.
- Minimum 5-8 years of similar roles for complex marketing organisations with demonstrated ability to set goals and deliver results on schedule.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, flexible and the ability to work with technical and non-technical business groups across the company.
- You possess related technical skills as a seasoned & experienced digital professional with thorough understanding of back-end web coding & infrastructure.
- You understand the features of coding capabilities with HTML and CSS. (hands-on experience preferred)
- You possess the experience and proficiency in working on both Mac and PC platforms preferred.
Spearhead new product launch communication on website and eDM communications. Act as a team leader or an individual contributor depending on project needs. Maintain relationships with global counterparts, regularly informing WW on category project status. Handle interactive projects resources, production timelines, identify critical path/dependencies to drive project forward and ensure quality execution and implementation.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree preferred or commensurate work experience
- Extensive international and domestic travel required