Advertising Manager India
Gurgaon, Haryana, India
The role of the Marketing Communications group at Apple in India is to develop unique creative marketing solutions that will support Apple’s business growth without compromising the need for flawless development and execution of world-class communications. As we grow our business in India, we are seeking an exceptional individual who can operate successfully in our exciting, fast-paced environment and be responsible for the creative development, production, deployment and evaluation of our above-the-line and digital advertising campaigns. You will brief our creative and media agencies, and manage the localisation of campaigns in India. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here.
- Strong media knowledge in digital, broadcast, outdoor and print.
- A proven understanding of the role and opportunity of digital, social media, and new media in India
- Knowledge of creative lifecycle, an added advantage
- A passion for the brand
- A high level of attention to detail
- The ability to judge creativity, to understand Apple’s tone of voice and guidelines and to lead project development discussions
- The ability to learn new processes and technology quickly, to collaborate with ease and to prioritise and work quickly and efficiently within very tight time frames
- You should have at least 12 years of advertising experience in either a creative agency, media agency, or client side with considerable experience in managing ad campaigns for global brands
Manage implementation of all creative work across advertising by working with our agencies and Apple internal teams Manage strategic planning on media by closely working with the media agency Ensure effective localisation process while maintaining Apple’s brand positioning Ensure that all localised work created by the agency meets Apple’s standards Evaluate and approve production estimates
Education & Experience
Bachelor and MBA degrees would be an advantage.
- Extensive international travel