Partner Communications Manager India
Gurgaon, Haryana, India
The role of the Marketing Communications group at Apple in India is to develop unique creative marketing solutions that will support Apple’s business growth without compromising the need for flawless development and execution of world-class communications. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here.
- 12 to 14 years experience in handling partners or in account management, at a creatively-driven design firm, ad agency, or in-house marketing communications or creative services department.
- Experience working within telecommunications industry, channel marketing or marketing in branded environments will be a plus.
- Extensive experience in brand communications.
- Successful track record building productive relationships with creative people.
- Developing, producing, and executing marketing campaigns with international brands.
- You possess strong passion and eagerness to develop and execute extraordinary marketing campaigns with external partners.
- You have an excellent presentation and communications skills; you are dynamic, flexible, and have problem solving and analytical capabilities.
The primary responsibility of the Geo Partner Communications Manager is to represent Apple Marketing Communications and execute extraordinary marketing communications campaigns with partners in the local market. Work closely with partners to develop impactful marketing campaigns, including brief development, creative feedback, timeline management, and internal review/approval.
Education & Experience
A degree from a respected university is preferred. While an MBA or other graduate degree is highly desirable.
- Travel required within region and to Cupertino, California.