Product Marketing Manager India
Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Apple is looking for a dynamic, highly motivated Product Marketing Manager in India. You will collaborate with relevant stakeholders to drive successful product launches and sustain momentum, to build customer messaging, understanding and excitement about the product, to develop product and market insights, and to define local requirements to the US Worldwide Product Marketing team. To be successful in this role, you should demonstrate a strong passion for Apple products, a solid understanding of and experience in marketing innovative products, the ability to tell engaging product stories, and to analyse business and customer insights to help inform decisions. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and preferably another Indian language, with demonstrated success as a product spokesperson.
- Curiosity, a passion for excellence, ability to ask the right questions, and the love of working as part of a team.
- 8+ years experience in product marketing. Familiarity across Apple products - hardware and software. Experience in software, hardware, and or consumer electronics industries is preferred but not conditional.
- Experience and deep knowledge of industry trends, internet and services related technologies in the mobile computing and/or communications space in India.
- Experience working with international teams in a multinational company is a plus.
- Technical fluency with the ability to translate features into consumer benefits.
- Flexibility to travel (50-75% of the time).
Support product launch activities in India. Deliver product briefings and presentations on key product messages, as well as product positioning, market insights and opportunities, as appropriate. Own consistency in product messaging across all customer touch points. Define and develop initiatives and plans that drive product strategy, consumer adoption and advocacy. Closely follow new technologies, consumer, social trends, competitive and third party products, making recommendations on how our products will leverage or fit into those emerging trends. Clearly articulate any local recommendations and provide feedback to internal teams and management.
Education & Experience
BS/BA degree, MS/MA/MBA (preferred but not conditional).
- Extensive international and domestic travel required.