Customer Experience System Architect
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
We’re a diverse collection of thinkers and doers, continually reimagining what’s possible to help us all do what we love in new ways. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch, as well as with services, including iTunes, the App Store, Apple Music, and Apple Pay. And the same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices — strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. We are researching to optimize the customer experience of iOS users for application and services with the goal to adapt to the local needs and wireless network conditions. If you are passionate about iOS technologies, want to make an impact and have the desire to work on groundbreaking technologies, then we are looking for you. As part of this team you'll be impacting iPhone user experience in India by engaging in designing and developing new features as well as optimizing the experience for the current feature set. The position is located onsite in Hyderabad, India.
- Minimum 10+ years experience in a research role utilizing a multitude of technologies to develop mobile platform
- Experience building platforms from the ground up with a keen eye for user interface
- Experience in exploring new technology and collaboratively developing solutions with engineering, business partners and external partners.
- Deep understanding of OS concepts in UNIX, Linux and/or iOS
- Experience prototyping the proof of concept
- Experience with a variety of network protocols and interfaces (TCP/IP, UDP, RTP/RTCP, ICE/RFC 5245, media streaming, Wi-Fi, etc.)
- Expertise of cellular technologies including LTE/UMTS/CDMA
- Extensive development experience, with strong C/C++ coding skills
- Application development experience a plus (Objective-C / Swift)
- Knowledge of when to apply which techniques and how to combine to answer complex questions
- Collaboration skills working across a team of designers, program managers and data scientists to research and inform the design and development of our customer self-service experiences.
- Experience conducting exploratory or generative research
- Communication skills to distill insights from research
As a Customer Experience System Architect, you will be representing customer voice for iOS experience in the country. You will be working to develop innovative ways to enrich seamless user experience on Apple applications and services. We are looking for highly motivated and passionate teammates who can collaborate with Product marketing, PR and Software design teams to build feature definition, prototype PoC and later execute the plan with Dev and QA teams. We are looking for a candidate who can influence product definition and inspire new range of innovative features to delight our customers.
Education & Experience
Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer/Electrical Engineering, Wireless Communications or equivalent majors
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.