Engineering Project Manager
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple's Identity Management team is seeking an exceptional Identity and Security Project Manager to join our Identity Management Services Team. This is a technical PM role in a dynamic environment. We are looking for a good mix of deep technical know-how as well as a background in higher level information security concepts with experience in leading such projects and implementations.
- - Extensive experience with application design, integration and deployment in an integrated global IT environment
- - Hands-on information security experience in large enterprise environments.
- - Ability to handle project constraints time, cost and quality
- - Lead rapid enterprise wide, multi-functional development cycles
- - Strong technical background, Familiarity with Java, SOA, J2EE, Object Oriented Programming, Oracle is a plus
- - Excellent communication, leadership and presentation skills Technical Skills:
- - 8+ years of hands-on experience in large-scale enterprise application development using Java/J2EE technologies
- - Knowledge and experience with Identity Management solutions, Kerberos, SSO, OAuth, SAML, Encryption, PKI, Java, J2EE, SQL, JSP/Servlets, JDBC, LDAP, HTTP, HTTPS, WebServices, REST, XML, JSON, Object/Data Modeling, Design Patterns, Spring, Hibernate, JBoss, Apache, Jetty
You will be responsible to work with multi-functional technical and business teams during SDLC. You will be required to prioritize issues and handle the details as well as the big picture. Being able to think on your feet is critical, as is the ability to productively debate the validity of a given approach to any aspect of a project under your control. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES - Participate in project meetings and security design reviews - from high level functional solution to detailed application architecture. - Autonomously lead projects of varying scale and complexity. - Support IT Security infrastructure. - Respond to IT threats and bring these issues to resolution. - Lead multi-functional projects with only consultative direction from management. - Able to multi-task and handle varying priorities. - Excellent verbal and written communication and high attention to detail. - Able to analyze complex problems, quickly develop creative solutions, and adapt to a fast paced environment. - Plan and be responsible for a portfolio of projects, setting priorities, measurable objectives and lead change. - Collect and review business requirements, ensure clarity and establish expectations for services requested - Anticipate and resolve issue, risks and constraints - Coordinate activities of others associated with the project and drive multi-functional projects - Establish processes for team members to ensure project goals are met - Research the latest security methodologies, staying abreast of new threats and vulnerabilities and help disseminate this information within the group as well as to other groups within Apple.
Education & Experience
BS degree in computer science or information management plus 10 - 12 years - 5 to 8 years general IT/IS experience and systems development - 4+ years project management experience - 4+ years IT security domain experience