Delivery Site Relibility Engineer
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Software and Services
Do you like the idea of running global services that are used by millions of passionate people all over the world? Do you enjoy working on challenges that no one has solved yet? Do you like changing the game? Imagine what you could do here! At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- Strong knowledge of TCP, HTTP, DNS and SSL protocols
- Experience with distributed systems in a production operations environment
- Systems configuration management experience with automation tools such as
- Puppet, Chef, Ansible, or Salt
- Systems monitoring experience with tools such as Nagios, Sensu, Zabbix, graphite
- Experience with programming and/or scripting languages (Python, Perl, Java, bash, Ruby)
- Experience with devops tools, processes, and culture
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively across multiple business and technical teams
- Proven ability to deliver results on time with high quality
We are looking to hire excellent individuals to join our team of Site Reliability Engineers. Build and run the platform that delivers Apple’s services to all of its customers around the world. Help us build the Apple experience on a global scale. Responsibilities will include: Building software and systems to manage infrastructure and applications through automation Deployment, support and monitoring of new platforms and application stacks Measurement and optimization of system performance Capacity planning and management Explore and evaluate new technologies and solutions to push our capabilities forward, getting ahead of our customers’ needs, getting people incentivized to transform, innovate and continually improve Troubleshooting of traffic flows at a deep level to find anomalies and to optimize performance Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience