Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Software and Services
The Foundation Services tools team is looking for a QA engineer to drive world-class quality in the software platform. Successful candidate will be obsessed with quality improvement, process optimization, intent for automation tests.
- 5+ years of experience of developing and maintaining QA infrastructure in a high volume of a customer-facing environment.
- Detail-oriented, analytical, methodical and creative thinker committed to driving quality forward.
- Strong knowledge of software development lifecycle, testing methodologies, QA terminology and processes.
- Familiarity with basic UNIX.
- Proven bug detection, isolation, and regression skills
- Effective core Java and Java EE programming skills
- Knowledge of scripting languages (e.g. ruby, Python, Perl, bash, etc.)
- Extraordinary Debugging skills
- Ability to work effectively across multiple business and technical teams
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results on time with high quality
- Aptitude to independently learn new technologies
- Superior organizational and communication skills (oral, written and interpersonal)
- Comfortable and adaptable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
We are looking to hire outstanding individuals to join our team of Foundation Services to seek high level of quality in product and services to all of its customers around the world. Help us build the Apple experience on a global scale. Responsibilities will include, In this role, you will be responsible for planning, designing, maintaining and executing test cases with minimal direction. Work closely with various product owners. Your ability to free test, without scripts and tools, will be paramount. Self-motivated and perform rigorous testing on applications required by our partners before applications go live. It is also critical you understand the larger ecosystem and build context to be able to identify and flag opportunities for improvement. BUILD AUTOMATION FRAMEWORKS/SCRIPTS AROUND QUALITY You will be required to juggle a wide variety of work you're doing that will rely on your talent for managing priorities and communicating progress and risk effectively and systematically. Explore and evaluate new technologies and solutions to push our capabilities forward, getting ahead of our customers’ needs, getting people incentivized to transform, innovate and continually improve product experience. Strong written and verbal communication skills and a great level of flexibility to absorb ad hoc tasks in addition to the overall assignment
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.