Program Manager - APRs and Branded Programs
Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Sales and Business Development
Imagine what you could do here. The people here at Apple don’t just build products— they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. This role has been created to support the SP&O team to drive and execute WW Apple Channel Programs including planning, design, development, deployment and preservation. The role is responsible for making the programs scalable, and at the same time having no compromise on the quality and speed of execution. As a part of this team you will play a crucial role in increasing the footprint of consumer point of sales of APRs and Branded programs at consumer electronic chains. You will support all aspects of business operations to deliver standard methodologies and execution for the programs. You will also significantly influence the strategy and execution of Apple’s channel presence in the country.
- You should have 7+ years of relevant experience in program management and/or leading large cross-functional teams. Experience of working within a matrix organization is advantageous.
- You have strong collaborative skills and be an efficient team leader.
- THE KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED FOR THE ROLE ARE:
- Project Management: Experience of running multi partner Program roll-outs is advantageous. Experience in rolling-out Point of Sales for leading brands will be preferred.
- We are looking for self driven individuals who understand the role and are capable of developing an independent roadmap.
- Result orientation: This role is a results focused role and you should be someone who can initiate projects and see them through to a successful conclusion within existing time and budgetary constraints.
- Creativity: The need for flexibility and creativity in proposing new and different solutions to existing problems.
- Analytical mindset: Role requires very strong analytical abilities to understand patterns and propose solutions to meet the end objectives.
- You should possess strong business insight.
- Influencing and Negotiation skills: Ability to handle end-to-end relationships within Apple and with vendors.
- You will be flexible, have great social skills and the ability to deal with ambiguity.
The key responsibilities for this role are: Identifying options in target key locations Drive partner alignment, location assessment and finalization Preparing and submitting new Store location briefs for approval. Interacting with SP&O team and Partners architects / agencies to ensure projects are executed on time meeting the quality standards expected. Ensuring design is executed within the approved guideline framework. Building New Store pipeline & forecasting. Store preservation Ensure end-to-end readiness for store launches. KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS: Store Build – Target Vs Achievement Audit approvals – Quality of Store Build Quality & Cost management Store Build TAT vs SLA Plan Vs Actual performance of stores KEY RELATIONSHIPS: Partner owner, business teams, Projects teams and their consultants. SP&O Team Apple Sales Heads and Regional teams Apple Channel programs team Real Estate Developers & Property Consultants
Education & Experience
You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education (economics/business/ Engineering/ Architecture etc). and an MS/ MBA from a premium institute.