Senior Software Engineer - Application Engineering
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Software and Services
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — we craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple's Application Engineering team is looking for a stellar Sr. Software Engineer with a deep understanding and genuine passion for software development. You will employ innovative development techniques, working reciprocally with other team members and business partners to design and develop web based solutions for Apple’s Customer Systems Business. Attention to detail and a dedication to deliver high-quality, stable applications is critical. To be successful you are self-motivated; driven to achieve and exceed commitments. You also need to exude strong collaboration skills, including the ability to mentor and be mentored. Possess a strong passion to work in a growing, energizing environment of innovation, working with a creative team of talented developers. If you want to be a part of this amazing team, this position is for you.
- Development experience with Java and Web Services
- Strong development experience with Spring & SOA
- Design & Development experience with Big Data, No-SQL is a huge plus
- Experience with Kafka, Spark and similar technologies preferred
- Strong object-oriented programming and design skills
- Strong familiarity of working on large-scale, high volume applications is important
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills
- Experience writing web based applications
- Experience in handling architectural and design considerations such as performance, scalability, reusability and flexibility issues
- Meticulous attention to detail and dedication to quality Excellent written and oral communication skills A passion for technology
You will be responsible for building large scale platforms that will support future Customer Systems engineering applications. You will help build our next generation platform services that will deliver scalable, highly reliable solutions. You will interact with other internal and external groups to design the best platforms and services. We are looking for extraordinary Engineers who are equally comfortable working at the foundational level and designing state of the art objected-oriented applications.
Education & Experience
Bachelors or Masters in Engineering or equivalent experience, plus minimum 6 years working in a software development environment.
- Experience with Databases is a plus.
- We seek a self starter, visionary person with strong leadership capabilities.
- Exceptional communication skills, for collaborating across many participating teams.
- You will interact with many other group’s internal team to lead and deliver best-in-class products in an exciting fast-paced environment.
- Dynamic, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. Will you join us in crafting solutions that do not yet exist?