Customer Experience System Engineer
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Software and Services
Join the Wireless Technologies and Ecosystems organization and drive innovation that matters! We build and seamlessly integrate technologies that enrich people’s lives and deliver the absolute best user-experience. If you're passionate about building technology that will make a difference, we may have the job for you
- 2 years of software development experience using Objective-C, Swift, Java or C++
- Demonstrated problem solving, coding and debugging skills
- Knowledge of cellular technologies (LTE, UMTS, GSM, Wifi and bluetooth), data networking and troubleshooting techniques are required.
- Past work experience in projects involving performance evaluations, feature testing and test cases development
- Expertise in automation using python or other scripting languages
- Good understanding of wireless standards: (including but not limited to 3GPP, IEEE 802.11ax, 802.11ad, IP, TCP/UDP) and their application on End to end product design.
- Expertise in using network simulators to reproduce complex field scenarios
- Thrive in a reciprocal environment and can clearly communicate while deftly driving multiple projects across many teams
- Obsessively passionate and inquisitive, and seek to pursue everyday problems in innovative ways
- Laser-focused on the smallest details that are important to our customers
- Track record of innovations and brining new ideas to mass productions
We expect you to be hands-on relying upon diagnostics, analytics, crowd sourced information, lab/field experimentations as well as code/architecture review to exploit the opportunities for improvement and work multi-functionally with platform architecture, standardization, firmware/protocol development, system test, QA and carrier engineering teams to drive the enhancement proposals and baseband optimizations. You will be required to develop advanced system evaluation and debugging capabilities. Our members enjoy the flexibility to be involved in all aspects of Protocol software and iOS experience to ensure the most robust and customer friendly software. If you are passionate about mobile technologies and want to make an impact then we are looking for you. As part of this team you'll be impacting iPhone user experience in 100+ countries by engaging in continuous process improvements for a well-tested and robust software.
Education & Experience
Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer/Electrical Engineering, Wireless Communications or equivalent majors
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.