Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple is seeking an expert Operations Lead to join the Special Projects Group and handle our offshore operations in India. This is a multi-functional role working with production support, engineering, operations, QA, training etc. teams in enabling and tracking production progress, performing data analysis, root cause analysis, QA and production rollouts.
- 8+ years of industry experience passionate about delivering good quality data within project timelines.
- Experienced in leading and coordinating multi-functional activities between QA, Engineering, Business, Legal etc.
- Experienced in data quality issue tracking and resolution activities end to end (impact analysis, root cause analysis, data analysis etc.)
- High degree of adaptability, flexibility, creative decision-making, and technical problem-solving abilities.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to see the big picture while working with ambiguity and uncertainty
- Experience managing complex data analysis and large scale data evaluation projects is a plus.
- Consistent focus on training and improving existing processes
- Experience in working with ETL applications, data pipelines, and Big Data
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including ability to work in a self-directed environment.
You are a proven Operations Lead who can thrive in a fast-paced workplace where both individual drive and team collaboration are the keys to success. You will collaborate with the prototyping team and the data requestors to deploy scalable data pipelines in production. You will plan and track delivery timelines, provide technical expertise and leadership throughout a data request life cycle to ensure the final dataset meets the customer’s quality expectations. You will deliver monthly volume forecast & capacity planning and handle resource management including planning, hiring, and on boarding schedules. You will oversee all day-to-day operational responsibilities including workflow management, operations health review, quality assurance checks and training refreshers. You will engage with Spec/Process Engineers to resolve queries from the Operations team. You will engage with Customers to clarify quality requirements, discuss edge cases and receive early quality feedback for new annotation types. You will identify potential areas of tools and process improvements with impact analysis, scope clear requirements and work with the prototyping team to test these approaches before deploying them in production.
Education & Experience
BS or MS degree in engineering, science or computer science or equivalent