Pega Lead System Architect
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, extraordinary ideas quickly have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple is looking for a Pega Lead System Architect with a passion for delivering spectacular enterprise Apps. This will be your opportunity to be part of the team that builds the Customer and Partner Facing Apps and is in-charge of defining the Next Gen Digital Consumer experience in Partner Stores.
- Experience in large scale and high volume multi-tiered applications using Pega Platform
- Experience in end to end Pega implementation cycle
- Certification is required (Pega 7 preferred)
- Hands on experience in designing and developing Flows, Activities, User Interface, Flow Actions, Agents, SLA, Correspondence, Decision rules, Declarative rules, Data Transforms,
- Single-Sign-On, External Authentication, Security, Reports, Listeners, Connectors and SOAP Services etc.
- Experience in creating Report Definitions, List View, Summary View and custom reports.
- Experience in troubleshooting and performance tuning of Pega applications using Clipboard, Tracer, Live UI etc.
- Proven fundamentals and Experience in Core Java & Object Oriented concepts
- Experience in handling architectural and design considerations such as performance, scalability, reusability and flexibility issues.
- Experience with Unix/Linux
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team lead experience is a plus
Architect, design, develop and implement enterprise level Pega solutions. Apply Pega standard methodologies in architecture, design and coding. Review technical designs and perform code reviews Ability to work independently and as a member of a team Participate in Architecture of highly available and scalable solutions that can scale to Apple and it’s Partners growing needs Be responsible for promised deliveries in time Collaboration with Project Management team and multi-functional teams
Education & Experience
BS degree in computer science or equivalent field plus 5-7 years software development experience or MS degree plus 3-5 years software development experience