Sr. Software Engineer
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Software and Services
Are you one of those passionate engineers, who is open to learning new technologies in a fast-paced environment? Are you an energetic engineer with a drive for innovation, who is not afraid to question assumptions and create world class solutions? Come help us build the next generation contact technologies to support Apple customers worldwide. Contact Technologies team is looking for a Sr. Software Engineer who is passionate about designing, developing and testing innovative and user-friendly screen sharing solutions. Here we build software that extends native frameworks to provide a unified experience for our customers across devices. The ideal candidate would possess 4 or more years of experience as an Engineer, with hands on development skills, who can transform an concept to a product.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in design & development using Java/
- J2EE frameworks with emphasis on quality & attention to detail
- Strong fundamentals on Object Oriented Design skills, Data Structures &
- Algorithms, Transaction Management
- Working Experience with multi-regional teams using Agile/SCRUM and
- iterative models
- Working experience on large data sets and messaging frameworks like
- Good knowledge on architectural styles, able to utilize the best of REST
- vs SOAP, design patterns, Microservices with focus on performance and scalability.
- Strong relational database skills (RDBMS). Exposure to non-SQL database such as MongoDB or Casandra is a plus
- Experience in developing large scale Customer Relationship Management Systems is a plus.
- Experience in leading a team of software engineers, providing technical guidance and mentorship.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to confidently drive projects across teams.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be pursuing ideas from prototype to production. Designing solutions using open source frameworks that integrates with native technologies including but not limited to macOS, iOS, watchOS, tvOS frameworks for enterprise use. As a member of this strategic group, you will be developing innovative tools and applications as per AppleCare and other retail partner requirements. You will also be responsible for developing automation test suite to regress the product across various internal builds. As a lead engineer, you will be collaborating cross functionally across teams and help lead the vision and the roadmap of our products to completion.
Education & Experience
Masters/Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Objective-C/Cocoa/Swift using Xcode,
- Exposure to Apple Push Notification, macOS, iOS SDKs, macOS and iOS