Site Reliability(SRE)/Build & Release Engineer
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Software and Services
The Mobile Apps & Messaging Platforms team is looking for Site Reliability(SRE)/Build & Release Engineer to help build and support the applications that millions of customers use every day. This team is responsible for delivering iOS apps and their back end services that globally set the standard for customer experience and showcase Apple's revolutionary hardware and iOS technologies. You’ll be joining a team of world class engineers and interacting on a daily basis with teams that span across Apple including iOS software and hardware engineering, Apple Online Store and Apple Retail.
- 5+ years experience in a Systems Engineering/Operations/DevOps role in a large scale environment required. Candidate will possess strong knowledge of Linux systems and internals.
- 3+ years experience with Docker, Ansible, Artifactory, Maven, Git and Jenkins
- Good understanding of standard networking protocols and components such as HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP, networking and load balancing.
- Expert in at least one scripting language such as BASH.
- Experience troubleshooting problems and working with a team to resolve large scale production issues.
- Familiarity with logging systems like Splunk.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The Mobile Apps & Messaging Platforms team is looking for Site Reliability(SRE)/Build & Release Engineer to help build and support the applications that millions of customers use every day. This fast moving team is using the latest technologies to manage global traffic at an unprecedented scale.
Education & Experience
MS/BS in Computer Science or equivalent with a minimum of 8+ years technical experience or equivalent