FrontEnd Engineer (iOS/macOS)
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple is looking for an experienced iOS engineer with a passion for delivering highly interactive applications across our iOS and macOS platforms. As a member of the Sales Systems team, you will play a critical role in shaping new solutions and technical direction for the product. You will join a team that fosters creativity and generates innovative solutions for our business as well as delivers engineering excellence.
- 8 years of experience as a software engineering developing Enterprise / production grade solutions
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- 6+ Years experience developing iOS / macOS apps using Swift and Objective-C. **Minimum 4 years Swift development experience **
- In depth knowledge of Swift, Objective-C, Cocoa, and Cocoa Touch frameworks
- Experience with RESTful APIs (HTTP, TLS, JSON) and cryptography
- Understanding of backend/server technologies & databases (SQL/NoSQL)
- Strong experience developing offline applications
- Experience writing multi-threaded, asynchronous code
- Proven skills in User Interface Development / Storyboards
- Experience with testing and automation of iOS and macOS applications
- Experience with source control technologies like Git
- Able to write clean, well factored UI code
- Attention to detail
- Excellent problem solver and a fast learner
- UX certification is a plus
This role demands the best and brightest; the ideal candidate will be creative, self motivated, accountable, and offer skillset that aligns with the key qualifications listed above. As a team member, you will participate in all phases of product development - concept, requirements, design, development, implementation, testing and production support. You are open to brainstorming ideas with team members towards rapid ideation, prototyping and developing solutions that demonstrate new ideas and illustrate the use of new technologies to refine business requirements and shape long term solutions. To thrive in this role you like working in a dynamic, start-up like environment, comfortable with initially undefined projects (ambiguity) and be able to draw on your deep expertise to find innovative solutions to technical challenges. You will be part of a geographically dispersed cross functional team so, developing and cultivating partnerships is key to long-term success. Apple experience will be a definite plus.
Education & Experience
MS/BS degree in Computer Science preferred or equivalent technical experience.
- Web UI development experience is a plus
- Familiarity with Augmented Reality APIs, Map and CoreLocation APIs
- Understanding of Machine Learning