Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. As a member of the Sales Systems team, you will play a critical role in shaping new applications. Your primary focus will be to design, develop, implement and support features for new and existing applications. You will join a team that fosters creativity and generates innovative solutions for our business as well as delivers engineering excellence. This is a hands on development and delivery role.
- 8+ years of experience coding, designing, implementing and supporting resilient production grade applications and web services
- Excellent communication (written, verbal) and collaboration skills
- Strong Experience with No-SQL (Cassandra) and SQL (Oracle, mySQL) databases
- Strong knowledge of concurrency, scalability and fault tolerant designs in a distributed and data center environment
- Experience with high throughput batch processing and/or streaming systems (Kafka, Spark)
- Experience designing, building and maintaining RESTful APIs
- Experience with object-oriented design for real-time data, design patterns
- Experience translating requirements into detailed architecture design
- Experience with continuous integration, deployment, production monitoring, and zero downtime systems
- Experience in code / design reviews and familiar with Git, Jenkins, common CI/CD tools
- Able to size technical efforts accurately
- Experience working with offshore vendor teams
- Strong analysis, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills (production support)
This role demands the best and brightest; the ideal candidate will be self motivated, accountable and offers a diverse skillset that aligns with the key qualifications listed above. You will design, develop, implement and support scalable and reliable systems in our team. As a team member, you will participate in all phases of product development - concept, requirements, design, development, implementation, testing and production support. You are open to brainstorming ideas with team members towards rapid ideation, prototyping and developing solutions that demonstrate new ideas and illustrate the use of new technologies to refine business requirements and shape long term solutions. To thrive in this role you like working in a dynamic, start-up like environment, comfortable with initially undefined projects (ambiguity) and be able to draw on your deep expertise to find innovative solutions to technical challenges. You will be part of a geographically dispersed cross functional team so, developing and cultivating partnerships is key to long-term success.
Education & Experience
MS/BS degree in Computer Science preferred or equivalent technical experience.
- UI / Front end web or mobile app development experience
- Experience with Cloud infrastructure (AWS)
- Experience in video and audio (media) processing and streaming