Software Development Engineer (Data) - Ad Platfrom
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Software and Services
At Apple, we work every single day to craft products that enrich people’s lives. Our Advertising Platforms group makes it possible for people around the world to easily access informative and imaginative content on their devices while helping publishers and developers promote and monetize their work. Our technology and services power advertising in Apple News and Search Ads in App Store. Our platforms are highly-performant, deployed at scale, and setting new standards for enabling effective advertising while protecting user privacy. As part of our geographical expansion, we’re looking for data infrastructure engineer to build highly scalable data platforms and services The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here.
- 5+ years of experience in software development in Java/Linux environment with 2+ years in building data platforms
- Experience in building high throughput big data pipelines
- You have experience in big data technologies (spark/Apex/Storm)
- Strong software engineering skills (Java/Scala/Python)
- Exposure to applied machine learning, Analytics, and business analytics is a plus
- Excellent spoken and written interpersonal skills
- Dedication to developing high-quality software and products
- Curiosity to explore and understand data is a strong plus
Data Engineering team is responsible for data infrastructure, data targeting, inventory forecasting and analytics. As a member of this team you will be responsible for developing, testing and deploying data applications and services. You will work closely with your multi-functional peers in Hyderabad and US to produce high quality software products. In addition you will analyze data to discover insights that drive Ad business.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree required, MS in Computer Science strongly preferred