SAP Performance Testing
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, extraordinary ideas quickly have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple’s SAP Performance Engineering team is looking for a passionate and hardworking Performance Engineer. Join a team of dedicated Performance Engineers who take pride in evaluating, testing and tuning the performance for every change that occurs in our large SAP systems.
- Experience in building robust performance test automation frameworks using industry-standard performance testing tools
- Experience in coding and scripting languages such as C, Java, Python, Groovy
- Experience in ABAP/JAVA debugging and tuning, applying a practical understanding of Time and Space complexity - Big O Notations
- Has a thorough knowledge of Oracle CBO and precise knowledge of Oracle architecture
- Experience in SQL Tuning on Oracle and HANA databases
- Experience using industry-standard Application Performance Management (APM) tools for JAVA performance troubleshooting
- In-depth knowledge of CPU, memory, network, and storage hardware and software subsystems
- Experience working in complex technical environments with many large integrated systems
Provide guidance and direction in SAP performance Engineering to other team members Ability to work with geographically dispersed multi-functional SAP teams Operate independently with minimal direction Possess strong analytical skills to assess performance risks and simplify complex problems Increase efficiency through the use of automation for performance measurement and data analysis Understand SAP products in depth to be able to identify bottlenecks in code/design/architecture Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience with an 8 plus years SAP Performance Engineering.