Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Software and Services
Do you enjoy working on unique and challenging problems? Are you excited to work with a dynamic and creative team charged with exploring an uncharted and a rapidly evolving domain? Among other contributions, Apple’s Enterprise Technology Services (ETS) manages critical identity management services that help us successfully process billions of logins every day across all our platforms and services, including iCloud, iTunes, and our online stores. Some of the team’s engineers develop and deploy business-to-business solutions to connect Apple with our global partners, while others work with the latest technologies to build systems that help us deliver an Apple experience at scale for customers and developers. This group also includes engineers who design tools that help employees help themselves, and specialists who develop platforms that seamlessly integrate hundreds of applications. Apple’s Enterprise Technology Services (ETS) is looking for engineers to be part of internet-scale systems and platforms that power all of Apple’s enterprise applications and customer facing products including iCloud, iTunes, Retail and Online stores. In this position, you will be working with the best minds in the industry, solving unique and challenging big data, high volume, low latency, highly available, transactional, distributed computing system design problems and automation of these systems using state of the art technologies for various platforms including iOS, macOS, tvOS and web. You’ll be part of the team that develops Software, builds automated tests, does release and reliability engineering for world-class frontend and backend systems scaling to billions of users and devices. You will need a keen interest in security, privacy, scalability and performance, deeply care for customer experience and pay attention to details. We are building a passionate and diverse team that will span a broad range of domains including identity, access management, provisioning, tools engineering, automation engineering, reliability and dev-ops.
- 5+ years of experience in OO analysis, design, and implementation.
- Experience with Agile & Test-driven Development
- Possess excellent software architecture, design and problem solving skills
- Passion for quality and attention to detail
- Collaborate with other engineers on code reviews, internal infrastructure, and process enhancements
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional engineering teams and business partners
- This challenging position will require a self-starter who can effectively work on multiple projects simultaneously, meet aggressive deadlines, and thrives in a dynamic environment.
- Flexible and works well as part of a fast-paced product development team
- Exposure to Identity & Access Management and application security a big plus
- Understanding of internet identity standards and protocols, such as OAuth, SAML, OpenID, and/or authentication protocols is a plus.
Role Specific Qualifications-iOS/macOS: - Excellent Objective-C and Swift coding ability - Overall 8-12 years experience with 5+ years of experience with iOS development and iOS SDK - Ability to write clean, well factored UI code - Experience doing user interface development/storyboards - Knowledge of multi-threaded, asynchronous code - Experience with macOS development and macOS SDK (preferred)
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or equivalent with 5+ years of relevant work experience.