Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Software and Services
Apple’s Real Estate, Legal & Security Systems team is an exciting new IS&T team, focused on providing high quality, innovative in house developed and off the shelf delivery of technology solutions to support and improve the business needs. We are looking for a IWMS Solution Architect to work closely with architect / lead to understand the requirements and then develop the solutions. In this role, you will develop / support Apple’s critical Crisis Management Suite of applications. You are able to work independently, understand the needs and build the solutions for complex architecture and comfortable working at times during unsociable hours.
- 10+ years of experience in the design, configuration, implementation and maintenance of the IBM-TRIRIGA application.
- Strong understanding of TRIRIGA’s core applications, with deep knowledge in TRIRIGA’s Lease Accounting and Administration applications.
- Experience upgrading IBM-TRIRIGA, both the platform and application components.
- - Experience fixing technical issues related to the IBM-TRIRIGA application platform.
- Experience working on all aspects of IBM-TRIRIGA’s architecture.
- Experience fixing data issues that impact IBM-TRIRIGA’s application integrity / functionality.
- Experience developing data interfaces/exchanges with IBM-TRIRIGA, along with defining the appropriate integration methodology.
- Strong working knowledge of IBM-TRIRIGA’s multi-functional / integrated architecture.
- Experience in developing the appropriate documentation with the required level of detail that will be referenced by developers, testers, deployment team, and application management team members.
- Excellent communication, social and time management skills.
- Self-motivated, well-organized, and detail oriented with the ability to work independently as a technical team lead.
- Experience working with IBM-TRIRIGA’s data migration tools.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Bachelor of Arts or Science in a related field preferred.
- Certified IBM-TRIRIGA Application Developer
We're looking for someone with ownership and a strong practical focus on application development / deployment and support. As an Engineer you are responsible for full system lifecycle of development, configuration, deployment and maintenance of the crisis management suite of applications. Also, you will be working with database administrators, Linux / Windows admins, Production Support teams etc to effectively ensure availability and reliability of applications.
Education & Experience
BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience with 10+ years experience.