Brand Manager - Marcom India
Gurgaon, Haryana, India
The role of the Marketing Communications group at Apple in India is to develop unique creative marketing solutions that will support Apple’s business growth without compromising the need for flawless development and execution of world-class communications. You will need to be fluent in a variety of media, including print, digital, and video/motion graphics and should be highly experienced in both product launch and sustaining activities. This position requires a deep knowledge of the creative development process and you will need to develop and maintain key relationships both globally and locally within the Marketing, Public Relations, Sales, and Sales Operations organisation. In this role, you will also be the primary point of contact for the WW Marcom planning team responsible for collecting and sharing insights as it pertains to the local market.
- 10 to 12 years of consumer marketing communications experience in a creatively-driven organisation.
- Relevant experience in the local market with a consistent and proven track record of developing marketing communications.
- Deep experience and understanding of the creative development process.
- Attention to detail and results oriented.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work both at a strategic and executional level, often within the same hour.
- Ability to multitask and deliver under tight timelines.
- Experience in building a communications plan.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
Effectively lead all local market launches, sustaining activities around products, and seasonal projects. You will act as the key interface between the WW Marcom teams and local Marcom and PR teams. Work closely with the WW Marcom team to establish local Marcom goals and product strategies. Gather and provide strategic market insights to the WW planning team that ultimately help drive more relevant and impactful communications. Work with local agency partners to ensure that all deliverables are fully integrated and flawlessly executed, meeting Apple's extremely high-quality standards. Provide strategic communications input and guidance to all functional areas. Provide regular planning updates and insights to WW and Geo teams.
Education & Experience