Web Application Development Lead
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Software and Services
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple E-Business Services team is seeking an outstanding Web Application Development Lead to implement innovative and scalable solutions. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated, enthusiastic, result oriented person to provide solutions using J2EE technology stack and other platforms. Enjoy the benefits of working in a fast growing business where you are encouraged to "Think Different" and where your efforts play a key role in the success of Apple's business.
- Strong expertise in Java/J2EE based web application development and Supply Chain domain.
- Full stack hands on development experience using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Strong understanding of SCM domain with hands on experience designing and architecting large projects.
- Demonstrated capability in partnering with business to conceptualize ideas and solutions to solve business problems.
- Master level expertise in frameworks like Hibernate and Spring.
- Hands-on experience in providing and consuming services using REST, SOAP and JSON.
- Experience in Unix, Oracle and non-relational database like MongoDB.
- Lead and manage a globally distributed development team.
- Working experience in Agile development methodology.
- Utilize sound judgment and strong technical leadership to drive decisions through consensus and influence change. - Collaborate with various business groups on requirements and challenges, translating them into technical solutions. - Design and develop web based solutions using J2EE, Hibernate, Spring and other technologies. - Drive optimal solution design collaborating with architects, application developers and multi-functional teams. - Own and review deliverables for accuracy, quality, performance and completeness. - Strive for top quality results and continuously look for ways to improve and enhance system reliability, performance, and security. - Lead and coordinate multiple projects at the same time ensuring committed timelines are met. - Work with operations and support teams to ensure high quality production systems. - Come up with innovative solutions with the highest levels of user experience in line with “Apple Brand”.
Education & Experience
BS degree in computer science or equivalent field with 8+ years IT experience in web application design and development.
- SOFT SKILLS
- - Results oriented and demonstrates high degree of ownership and accountability.
- - Creative problem solver and consummate collaborator, who thrives in a fast-paced, innovative environment.
- - Communicate quickly and effectively; vertically and horizontally through the organization.
- - Influence others to get things done.
- - Excellent problem-solving & analytical skills.
- - Handle ambiguity and solve problems despite uncertainties.
- - Ability to lead large projects focussing on innovation, team work and results.
- - Demonstrated track record of achieving outstanding results in professional career.