Collaboration and Productivity Specialist
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Software and Services
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we create products and experiences that people once couldn’t have envisioned - and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and expansive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job. The Information Systems & Technology (IS&T) team manages key business and technical infrastructure at Apple -- how we take an order online, the experience with technology in our retail stores, how much network capacity we need around the world, the processing of every credit card an iTunes customer uses, and closing the books. IS&T does it all. We are looking for a passionate individual to join our Collaboration and Productivity team where we have a mission of providing our employees with the best tools and services in that are easy to use and makes their jobs and lives more productive.
- Passionate about providing outstanding experience to your customers
- Committed to building positive relationships and communicating effectively
- Excellent social skills, with the ability to advocate for your point of view.
- Ability to work on your own initiative, but also as part of bigger global team.
- Possess strong training & presentation skills.
- Strong technical experience on MacOS, iOS and all Apple products.
- Fluent in English, Hindi and Urdu. Additional languages are a plus.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Potential to make a difference
As a member of the Collaboration & Productivity team you will be working along with a passionate and dedicated global team, who obsess about the customer experience and help deliver the best in class services for all our customers. - You will provide support for a wide range of Collaboration and Communication Tools and Services within Apple, such a Box, Quip, Slack, Cisco Jabber, Cisco Video Conferencing and Webex. - You will also provide both on-site and remote support for macOS, iOS and HW repair. - We place phenomenal attention on business engagement, this will include travelling to our sites in India to meet our Apple business partners, as well as some international travel when required. - Be focused on the experience you provide your customers by seeking opportunities to make our users more productive. - Monitoring and reporting on activities on the ground in India for our regional and global management team.
Education & Experience
BE/BTech with 5-8 years of relevant experience Mac technician certified - ( preferred )