Technical Architect, Advertising Platforms
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Software and Services
As a senior architect, you are responsible for understanding the current business needs and systems to design and architect the systems with an eye towards the future. The design will be expected to scale with an exponential increase in usage. The trade-offs between compliance and latency requirements bring up interesting challenges. This initiative will benefit from expertise in designing highly available, large scale service The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
- 15-20 years Industry experience in designing, implementing and delivering complex, scalable and resilient platform and services.
- Deep understanding of Big-Data and distributed systems (MapReduce, Spark, Hive, Cassandra, Kafka, Airflow, Solr, Cloud/AWS)
- Strong programming skills with proficiency in Java, Python, SQL
- Clear and effective communicator with a collaborative mindset.
- Prior experience in the areas of AI/ML/Data Sciences will be a bonus.
- You will responsible for the platform from design, development, testing and monitoring its usage and effectiveness in production. - You will be creative in developing the right tools and metrics to ensure the success of platform and features. - You will help tune and solve issues and have an eye for data quality and correctness in all you do. - You will be called upon to communicate complex issues to product and business teams and drive the right balance of business and engineering impact. - You will develop, advocate and build consensus on design, coding and team best practices. - As a great teammate, you will contribute to a collaborative work environment where we support and guide each other to deliver the best results. - The role will require smooth collaboration across multiple partners in multiple geo-locations.
Education & Experience
BS/BTech ME/EE/CE degree or equivalent (MS/MTech preferred) Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.