Software Engineer - Corporate Systems
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Software and Services
The people here at Apple don’t just build products— they craft the kind of wonder that has revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Imagine what you could do here. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. A job at Apple is unlike any other you’ve had. You will be challenged. You will inspired. And you’ll be proud. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. IS&T Corporate Systems team is seeking a Software engineer who has a proven track record in developing and managing high quality enterprise software solutions. Join this group as an Engineer to build innovative applications and custom solutions that serve all Apple Employees. This is an exciting role, demanding a strong technology background.
- Extensive experience in enterprise systems, software design and development
- Working knowledge of the full SW development lifecycle
- Deep understanding of Object Oriented and SOA design concepts
- Current experience in developing fault tolerant applications in Java
- Able to analyze business requirements and architect efficient solutions
- Hands-on experience with Spring and other Java EE frameworks
- Strong knowledge of concurrency, scalability and fault tolerant designs
- Experience with database technologies
- Experience with messaging platforms like Kafka.
- Good knowledge of performance improvement techniques & caching solutions
As a Software Engineer - Corporate Systems you will make key contribution to the development and delivery of systems and help shape system requirements. You will also work with project managers, architect, technical leads, and vendors on defining the scope, milestone, deliverables, and resources needed for the project work with multi-functional team for integrations and data needs. - Write software and participate in code reviews in debugging and coding to resolve issues. Develop prototypes and POCs to demonstrate new ideas or illustrate the use of new technologies and how to apply it into our systems. - Own and review work for accuracy, quality, application performance and completeness. - Work with the QE/QA team to create and refine processes and technical standards - Keep up to date with the latest technologies and tools and evangelize their value within the development teams. - Strive for top quality results and continuously look for ways to improve and enhance system reliability, performance and security.
Education & Experience
BS degree in computer science or equivalent field plus 8+ years experience or MS/PhD degree plus 6+ years experience, or equivalent.
- Familiarity with NoSQL DB’s like Mongo is a huge plus