eCommerce Customer Experience Manager
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Sales and Business Development
Imagine what you could do here. The people here at Apple don’t just build products— they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The WW Digital Channel Team drives the development of digital strategies across Apple channels. It is creating a consistent brand experience in the digital world, whether it is on a partner’s website or on global marketplaces or on social commerce. The WW Digital Channel Team serves as the center of expertise on eCommerce and will be instrumental in unlocking Apple’s potential in maximizing customer experience, brand presence and sales growth across digital channels. We are seeking a motivated and entrepreneurial eCommerce CX Manager to join our growing business. This person will be responsible for driving the performance of Apple products on the Amazon India channel. You are high-energy, enthusiastic, passionate about eCommerce and able to thrive in a fast-moving, complex environment. This role will lead the execution of Apple’s customer experience on Amazon including, but not limited to, campaigns, search, content optimization and catalog set up and management. He/she will partner with local sales teams and global digital channel team to align on the best Customer Experience strategy to maximize Apple’s opportunities on the platform. He/she will draw insights from web analytics and combine with previous eCommerce expertise to drive business decisions that will grow the share on the platform.
- Drive the CX (customer experience) and overall business roadmap for Apple’s Amazon business focused on growing sales while managing the optimal Apple CX
- Work with sales lead and develop innovative digital merchandising strategies and plans that support and promote sales growth for Apple products sold on Amazon
- Closely manage the Search CX and Product Detail Page CX of the region/ country - making constant improvements to achieve business goals, add unique capabilities and achieve and exceed sales growth.
- Drive localized execution of global programs
- Utilize online critical metrics, web analytics, and performance metrics to analyze, develop and execute on growth programs, insights and opportunities - weekly, monthly and quarterly
- Together with sales AE, lead weekly and monthly business reviews with cross-functional Apple teams and Retail partner, as well as global teams.
- Partner closely with sales, finance and operations to ensure that the customer experience and merchandising plans support forecasts
Deep expertise in digital commerce/ eCommerce and digital merchandising/marketing 7+ years in eCommerce, preferably with P&L or category management responsibility Demonstrated understanding of and experience with eCommerce funnel, SEO, SEM Deep prior experience on content optimization via UI/UX and digital merchandising to achieve sales goals Strong problem solving skills to identify critical issues and opportunities, evaluate options and provide clear recommendations for eCommerce growth Experience delivering successful end-to-end digital programs or campaigns- from concept to execution to reporting and optimization Stellar analytical ability with capability to transform online KPI CX data into actionable insights and execute upon them ; demonstrated experience using KPIs/web analytics to impact digital business Strong attention to detail and organization Prior experience using a Content Management System, Excel, and working with eCommerce platforms Ability and experience to inspire and communicate to a wide range of constituents across functions, organizational levels and cultures; proven experience leading through influence in a matrix organization - working with both global and local organizations Excellent verbal and written communication skills Previous experience with Amazon or similar online marketplace preferred Language proficiency desired for the role : English. You should also be fluent in Hindi
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.