SAP BPC Financial Solutions Project Lead
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Software and Services
At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. A job at Apple is unlike any you’ve ever had. You will be inspired and you will be challenged. Bring passion and dedication to your job, and there is no telling what you could accomplish! Apple is well-known around the globe for remarkable products and innovation. But did you know that Apple also has one of the world's most sophisticated, streamlined and innovative behind the scenes IT infrastructures? The Enterprise Financial Systems team implements cutting-edge solutions across a diverse financial systems landscape. They are at the core of our ability to support the dynamic business needs and essential to the day-to-day operations at Apple. The SAP Financials Systems team is seeking a hands-on project execution lead who will be responsible for a portfolio of projects and work along with the SAP project delivery teams across global locations. This role will be an impetus for change and will help drive the offshore teams at vendor sites to ensure timely delivery of high quality solutions.
- Total 12+ years of work experience with a minimum of 4+ years of SAP BPC design and implementation experience and experience across FI and CO modules
- SAP BPC experience is mandatory for this role
- Experience with full implementations of BPC Net Weaver 7.5/10.0 or 10.1 versions in large global companies
- Ought to have experience in designing planning applications, data modelling, architecting ETLs, building consolidation models and reconciliation reports
- Strong global / multinational core Finance process experience with R2R, P2P, O2C, Financial Planning, Consolidation and Reporting in ECC, BW, HANA and other BI environments
- Shown success in driving and delivering enterprise global financial solution programs on time and on budget, and with a sense of urgency
- Positive attitude and ability to learn new tools and processes
- Ability to build positive relationships with business partners and peers
- Large outsourced IT service vendor management experience
- Ability to work comfortably with incomplete information and ambiguity in a fast paced, high-high-pressure environment
- Extremely curious - not satisfied with easy or convenient answers; drives issues to root cause
- Comfortable challenging the status quo, and handling conflicts directly, immediately and constructively
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Prior experience in high tech and software industries is beneficial
The SAP Financial Systems project Lead is responsible for implementing a multi-functional global projects. We are looking for an incumbent who is able to not only lead effectively in a global, fast paced, matrixed environment, and also enjoy it. The role requires ability to collaborate with the global IS&T solution teams on solution design and development, as well as with business to understand processes and requirements, and lead their teams through the full project lifecycle including complex designs. You will partner across the Finance organization and within Corporate IS&T to influence the successful delivery of key solutions that have direct business impact, and accordingly demonstrate strong business insight and technical knowledge. Key responsibilities will include: - Work with the offshore vendor delivery leads on critical matrices including skill set, quality of resources, offshore/onsite ratio, tenure and attrition. - Work with both the offshore delivery leads and Apple managers to maximize efficiency and utilization of the offshore project teams. - Champion SAP methodologies, processes and standards in the project team. - Work directly with the users to define scope and analyze business requirements, providing conceptual and detailed designs to meet business needs, performing necessary SAP configurations, writing detail specifications for development of custom programs, testing and implementing the automated solutions. - Guide the delivery team through solution design, development, testing, cutover, warranty support, and handoff to the SAP Support team. - Present and playback solution designs to the IS&T design governance team, as well as directly to the business users. - Facilitate and drive consensus with key constituents.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree in Accounting or related field with accounting work experience. CA, CPA or MBA preferred. Certifications in SAP and project management are a plus.